Using the Library
Library has been prepared to support the PuebloPlex Redevelopment Plan. From this set of menus, you can find the following materials:
- Documents and Reports – will contain copies of all public draft and final documents and reports.
- Meeting Materials – this menu will provide agendas, minutes, presentations, and photos related to public workshops conducted during this project.
- Maps – contains all large format maps used as exhibits.
- Quick Links – provides links to related websites that provide more information on subjects relevant to the project.
- Videos - contains any videos created for, or related to, the PuebloPlex Redevelopment Plan.
Materials provided in the Library are typically provided in an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format to ensure the document you read online matches printed versions of the same document.
PDF files can be viewed using a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Acrobat Reader DC is a free program can be downloaded by clicking the icon to the left.